Saturday 12 May 2012

Reception Decor....


This is my inspiration Picture

                          I bought Shabby Chic Birdcages and filled them with Ivory roses and ivy.....


I also added some gold sparkley Butterflies...


 I will be filling this large cage with flowers


This style of table plan is what I intend to do too.....This isn't mine but I will be doing the same and adding it below when I have done it...


Here is mine,  copied from the above photo


I also made table numbers with vintage looking frames,  and this is the picture I got my inspiration from....


These are the ones I made..I purposely chose different shapes...



Carrying on with the birdcage theme, I saw these cute little favour boxes......and got some chocolate eggs in boxes  to fill them.....



I also knew that I really wanted the old fashioned type of favour, tulle with almonds inside....But instead of Almonds....(not many people really like them)  I used Mint Imperials...I got my supplies together and made them from scratch...and popped a tiny ivory rose in the top.....in-keeping with the rest of the flowers





 I bought this lovely wooden box and I have had so many different ideas for it.....maybe fashion it somehow to hold our bouquets at the reception,  maybe fill it with flowers?   still undecided.  


I bought these wicker hearts,  and added Ivory roses and ivy.....was going to use them as pew ends, but not sure now......


At the last minute I decided a sweet buffet would be great,  so here are some of the sweets  I bought for it


I bought victorian style jars,  and have some lovely glass bowls. and I made the sweet labels




























No comments:

Post a Comment